▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 372,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Available models provide from 9,816 to 18,408 lumens, and from 117 to 131 lumens per watt (LPW).*
▪ IES roadway photometric distributions include types II-V.
▪ NEMA floodlight distributions include very narrow (3H x 3V), medium narrow (4H x 4V), medium wide (5H x 5V) & very wide (7H x 7V).
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
▪ Optional NEMA photocell installation kit provides watertight photocell attachment to driver enclosure clover.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish—at least 2 mils thick on all surfaces—and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
▪ Driver enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
▪ Effective projected areas (EPA's) are:
• Front = 0.24 square feet
• Side = 0.29 square feet
• Face = 1.10 square feet
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
Mounting Options (Order Separately)
BST-LEDMPALPRO-YK-S = Yoke Bracket, 80-140W
BST-LEDMPALPRO-TR = Trunnion Bracket, 80-300W
BST-LEDMPALPRO-ARM = Arm Bracket, 80-300W
BST-LEDMPALPRO-SF = Slip-Fitter Bracket, 80-300W
BST-JL-205C23-IP65 = NEMA Photocell