▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 61,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ LEDWPA60 provides 7,809 lumens and 128 lumens per watt (LPW) at 4000k, or 7,854 lumens and 129 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ LEDWPA80 provides 10,598 lumens and 134 LPW at both 4000k and 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 70.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
▪ Polycarbonate lens with seamless, silicone gasket to prevent leaks.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing